1. Complete a Coralville pet license application for each animal requiring a license.
2. Mail the application with payment and a copy of your dog's or cat’s rabies vaccination certificate to:
Coralville Police Department
1503 5th St
Coralville, IA 52241
3. Note the following:
- Check or money order only.
- All pet license applications require a rabies vaccination certificate showing it to be valid through the license period.
- In order to take advantage of the lower fee for spayed/neutered animals, a certificate displaying proof of spay/neuter must be provided at the time of application.
- Vaccination records will be mailed back along with the City license tag and receipt.
|Puppies and kittens four months or younger
|Per year for all neutered male pets and spayed female pets over four months old
|Per year for all unaltered animals over four months old