How To Register
How To Register for Swimming Lessons
There are two ways to register for swimming lessons:
1. Call Coralville Parks and Recreation at 319.248.1750 to register over the phone, or
2. Register in person at Coralville Recreation Center, 1506 8th Street, Coralville.
We cannot take swimming lesson registrations online.
I need an account
- If you do not have a Coralville Parks and Recreation Account and have never been a customer with us, create an online account now.
- Accounts become active as soon as they are created. Once an account is created, family members can be added and details can be viewed.
I have an account
- View and register for classes and activities, access account history, and view a calendar of registered activities
- Download Before and After School Program receipts
- Check the availability of park shelters, ballfields, North Ridge Pavilion, and more.
Due to their popularity, limited availability or special forms required, online registration is not available for preschool swim lessons, level 1-6 swim lessons, or full-day summer camp programs.
Refunds for programs enrolled through online registration can be issued by check, credit on account, or refunded to the credit card used for registration.
Complete and submit a registration form with a check, credit card number, or money order to:
Coralville Parks and Recreation
1506 8th St.
Coralville, IA 52241
Visit the Coralville Recreation Center, 1506 8th Street, Coralville.
Service clubs and area businesses provide scholarship opportunities for instructional programs for Coralville resident youth. For more information, contact us at 319.248.1750.
Qualifying families are required to pay a minimum of 25% of the program fee, with the remainder program costs covered by the scholarship. Up to $100 per person may be used per year. Residents must substantiate financial need. Financial need is determined by reduced school lunch program eligibility, utility company guidelines for heat subsidies, WIC, and/or food stamps. All information is confidential and used only for the purpose of establishing eligibility.