Alert: Indoor Pool Closed for Repairs
The Indoor Pool is closed due to mechanical issues. The Indoor Pool is expected to reopen in late October, pending repairs.
Updated September 21, 2020:
We have repaired the broken pipe that was unfortunately under the pool. This required digging through our pool basin to make the repair. We have made the repair and have poured the concrete.
Once the concrete cures, we can caulk and paint the repaired area, and allow the necessary time for the paint and caulk to cure. This will be followed by clean up, adding water, and then balancing and shocking the pool water before the pool can reopen.
Summer 2020 Pool Information
Hours, capacity, rules, & extra precautions
The Coralville pools opened June 29, 2020, for recreational swimming with modifications to:
- Pool capacity
- New hours and Coralville resident-only early admission
- Reservations for summer camps and day care groups
- Extra precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19
To prepare for your visit to the Indoor Pool, read the summer 2020 pool information.
When to stay home
Please stay home if you:
- Have a fever of 100.4F or higher in the past 72 hours
- Have any symptoms of illness, including unexplained cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, chills, unexplained fatigue or muscle aches, headache, runny or stuffy nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, or other symptoms of illness
- Have COVID-19
- Have been exposed in the past 14 days to someone with COVID-19
About Coralville's Indoor PoolThe Indoor Pool is 25 yards long and 8 lanes wide, and features:
- An additional shallow end (2.5-foot to 3.5-foot depth) for swim lessons, aquacise, open swim, and other programs
- Aqua Climb, a 7-foot wide and 14-foot tall poolside climbing wall (climbers must be able to pass deep end swim test)
- Separate wading pool (1.5-foot depth)
- Whirlpool spa
Pool Hours & Calendar
View the current and upcoming Recreation Center Indoor Pool calendars.
|Rate Per Person*||Pool Patron|
|$4.00||Ages two and older|
|Free||Children under the age of two|