Food & Non-Food Vendors
Vendors at 4thFest operate both July 3 and 4 at S.T. Morrison Park in Coralville.
Why Be a Vendor?
Coralville 4thFest draws thousands of people and includes a free outdoor concert on July 3rd, a 4th of July parade, carnival, entertainment in the park, and fireworks.
Minimum Vendor Hours
- Food Vendors: July 3 and July 4 from Noon-9:00 pm
- Non-Food Vendors: July 3 from 2:00 pm-9:00 pm, and July 4 from Noon-9:00 pm
Deadlines to Apply
All vendor applications must be complete and received by the deadlines:
- Food Vendors: Applications must be complete and received before April 15, 2023
- Non-Food Vendors: Applications must be complete and received by May 26, 2023
Apply for Vending
To apply for vending, please fill out the forms completely and return the required forms, with the applicable fee, to the address listed on the forms. Vendors will not be able to participate in 4thFest without all of these items.
|Food Vendors||Non-Food Vendors|
|2023 Food Vendor Application (PDF)||2023 Non-Food Vendor Application (PDF)|
|Certificate of Liability Insurance*||Certificate of Liability Insurance*|
|Signed Rules & Regulations||Signed Rules & Regulations|
|$400 Food Vendor Fee||$75 Non-Food Vendor Fee|
*The Certificate of Liability Insurance information needs to look similar to this sample (PDF)
Who Will Be There?
Would you like to know what food and goods will be available during 4thFest? Vendors will be listed in the schedule of events beginning in June.
- Vendor row typically includes classic festival fare and refreshing summertime treats, as well as a variety of foods and beverages with efficient, friendly service for thousands of festival-goers.
- Non-food vendors often include arts and crafts, and booths to spotlight area businesses and services.