Non-Food VendorsVendors at 4thFest operate both July 3 and 4 at S.T. Morrison Park in Coralville.
Why Be a Vendor?
Coralville 4thFest draws thousands of people and includes a free outdoor concert on July 3rd, a 4th of July parade, carnival, entertainment in the park, and fireworks.
Minimum Vendor Hours
- Food Vendors: July 3 and July 4 from Noon-9:00 pm
- Non-Food Vendors: July 3 from 2:00 pm-9:00 pm, and July 4 from Noon-9:00 pm
Deadlines to Apply
All vendor applications must be complete and received by the deadlines:
- Food Vendors: Applications must be complete and received before March 31, 2022
- Non-Food Vendors: Applications must be complete and received by May 25, 2022
Apply for Vending
*The Certificate of Liability Insurance information needs to look similar to this sample (PDF)
Would you like to know what food and goods will be available during 4thFest? Vendors will be listed in the schedule of events beginning in June.
Who Will Be There?
- Vendor row typically includes classic festival fare and refreshing summertime treats, as well as a variety of foods and beverages with efficient, friendly service for thousands of festival-goers.
- Non-food vendors often include arts and crafts, and booths to spotlight area businesses and services.