Organize a team and get out to the diamond for a fun summer of softball games. League play will be held on Monday-Friday evenings beginning the week of April 26.
Leagues are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis so register early. Games are played at Coralville Creekside Ballpark.
Registration forms and payments can be completed one of three ways:
- In person at the Coralville Recreation Center when the building is open
- By credit card over the phone at 319.248.1750
- Register online
Summer 2022 Leagues
- Team Fees: $410 per team (Men's and Coed). A $6 per player non-resident fee applies to each non-Coralville resident on the roster ($60 max).
- Registration Begins: February 1, 2022
- Registration Deadline: April 10, 2022 or when leagues are filled.
- Start Date: Leagues will begin the week of April 26, 2022.
Rosters & RulesA team roster must be completed to compete in the league. Teams must follow the Coralville Parks and Recreation softball rules.
League play is Monday-Friday evenings
|Monday||Men's D & E & Coed D & E (Starts Aug. 1)||TBD|
|Tuesday||Men's C, D & E||TBD|
|Wednesday||Men's D & Coed D & E||TBD|