Parks & Recreation
Celebrate friends, family, and neighbors with a block party festival on 5th Street on Saturday, August 13 from 4:00 pm until 10:00 pm! Read on...
Check out the latest Parks and Recreation programs! Read on...
Dovetail Trail will be closed from Breconshire Lane to Auburn East Lane. Read on...
5th Street Social on August 13 features two bands: Rattlebox and Final Mix Show Band Read on...
Coralville celebrates community and the waning days of summer Read on...
Beat the heat and have fun at public facilities when temperatures are on the rise Read on...
Job Opportunities Available
Coralville Parks and Recreation hires employees ages 15 and older for a variety of seasonal and year-round positions.
We are accepting applications for lifeguards, swim instructors, youth camp counselors, concessions, food service, sports site managers, umpires and referees, golf staff, parks maintenance, and more. Hours and shifts vary based on your availability and program schedules. See Parks and Recreation jobs
Recreation Center Facility Pass
Visitors to the Coralville Recreation Center who are in 5th grade or above are required to:
- have a Rec Pass to check in and use the game room, gyms, racquetball, or drop-in programs,
- Or, be enrolled in a program or rental, or have an exercise room or pool pass.
Recreation Center Pass Information
Fresh Air & Fun
Things to do
- Get outside and enjoy the park and trail system
- Try a scavenger hunt to explore parks and find the gold stone we’ve placed at various locations in the park system. Scavenger hunt (PDF)
- Try a guided walk with activities at the Iowa River Landing Wetland Park.
- Follow our activities on Facebook and Twitter and post the ways you are staying active at #coralvillekeepsmoving.