Parks & Recreation
COVID-19 Information (Parks & Rec)
New Operations Model for Rec Center & Indoor Pool
The Coralville Recreation Center and Indoor Pool are open by reservation only. Only Coralville residents, Coralville Pool Pass holders, and/or Iowa City West High students with an ID will be allowed. No drop-in use is allowed effective November 17. Masks are required; if you do not comply, you will be asked to leave. Building Reservations & Suspended Programs
Coralville Recreation Center and Indoor Pool require a reservation to use spaces such as gyms, pool, and exercise room. Read on...
Check out the latest Parks and Recreation programs! Read on...
Fresh Air & Fun
Get outside and enjoy the park and trail system while following good social distancing guidelines:
- Use parks and trails with your household only. Do not gather in groups.
- Keep at least six feet from others, and announce before passing another person.
- Watch children to make sure they keep their hands away from their face.
- Take hand sanitizer with you while you explore.
- Wash hands immediately when you return home.
Things to do
- Try a scavenger hunt to explore parks and find the gold stone we’ve placed at various locations in the park system. Scavenger hunt (PDF)
- Try a guided walk with activities at the Iowa River Landing Wetland Park.
- Follow our activities on Facebook and Twitter and post the ways you are staying active at #coralvillekeepsmoving.
Job Opportunities Available
Coralville Parks and Recreation is accepting applications for lifeguards, swim instructors, and staff for before and after school programs. Hours and shifts vary based on your availability and program schedules. See jobs