Parks & Recreation
A change in traffic control on 1st Avenue at I-80 starts on December 4, and continues until mid-April 2024 Read on...
Johnson County EMA invited the public to attend on Monday, December 7, at 7:00 pm via Zoom Read on...
Job Opportunities AvailableCoralville Parks and Recreation hires employees ages 15 and older for a variety of seasonal and year-round positions.
We are accepting applications for lifeguards, swim instructors, youth camp counselors, concessions, food service, sports site managers, umpires and referees, golf staff, parks maintenance, and more. Hours and shifts vary based on your availability and program schedules. See Parks and Recreation jobs
Sun, Dec 10
Sun, Dec 10
Mon, Dec 18
Recreation Center Facility Pass
Visitors to the Coralville Recreation Center who are in 5th grade or above are required to:
- have a Rec Pass to check in and use the game room, gyms, racquetball, or drop-in programs,
- Or, be enrolled in a program or rental, or have an exercise room or pool pass.
Children under 5th grade may enter using a parent/guardian's Rec Pass.
Fresh Air & Fun
Things to do
- Get outside and enjoy the park and trail system
- Try a scavenger hunt to explore parks and find the gold stone we’ve placed at various locations in the park system. Scavenger hunt (PDF)
- Try a guided walk with activities at the Iowa River Landing Wetland Park.
- Follow our activities on Facebook and Twitter and post the ways you are staying active at #coralvillekeepsmoving.