COVID-19 Info (Parks & Rec)
When to stay home
Please stay home and do not come to the Recreation Center if you:
- Have a fever of 100.4F or higher in the past 72 hours
- Aren't feeling well and have any symptoms of illness (including unexplained cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, chills, unexplained fatigue or muscle aches, headache, runny or stuffy nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, or other symptoms of illness.
- Have COVID-19
- Have been exposed in the past 14 days to someone with COVID-19
Recreation Center Use & COVID-19 Guidelines
- The Coralville Recreation Center and Indoor Pool are open; a reservation not required.
- All persons over 5th grade must have a Rec Pass to scan. Learn more at www.coralville.org/recpass. Only Coralville residents may use the gyms.
- Masks are not required. Please respect other's choice to wear a mask.
- Social distancing and frequent hand sanitizing is encouraged.
- Extra cleaning and sanitizing of surfaces is done daily but users acknowledge that entrance and use of a public facility is by own risk.
Parks & Trails
Outdoor spaces and trails remain open. Socially distance from those outside of immediate family when using outdoor spaces, and wear a mask when six feet of distance cannot be maintained.
Snow is not cleared from all Coralville trails, however, some are plowed; others are groomed for cross country skiing or fat tire bike riding. Coralville trail information
The Coralville Recreation Center has a modified schedule. The schedule has assigned times for different age groups and program types. This allows equitable use among different ages and abilities while maintaining a reduced capacity for social distancing. Special times are allocated for families to use the gym and game room together during weekdays as a break from online learning.
Some activities require registration to fairly distribute opportunities.
- Go to www.coralville.org/recregister.
- If you have an account, click "Register online." If you don't have an account, click "Create new account."
View the monthly gym calendars
The indoor pool at the Coralville Recreation Center is open. Capacity is limited.
Masks are not required. Please respect other's choice to wear a mask,.
Please maintain social distancing as much as possible while using the facility.
KickboardsThe use of our kickboards and other equipment will not be available.
Visit the Indoor Pool webpage.
*Information subject to change.
Aquatic Center information
The exercise room at the Coralville Recreation Center is available.
- Locker rooms and lockers are available.
- Drinking fountains are not available. We have a bottle filler and vending machines.